Wiki email issues - September 2012
The issue that prevented the CDOT Wiki system from sending email to users (September 2012) has been fixed by Seneca ITS.
- If you requested a wiki account by mailing email@example.com and received an email response, follow the instructions in that email to log into your account.
- If you requested a wiki account but did not receive an e-mail, please follow this procedure:
- Go to the User List page and search for your username (it will probably be your full name, not your Seneca login name -- for example, if your e-mail says "John R Doe <firstname.lastname@example.org>", your account name will be "John R Doe").
- Once you have found your username, go to the User Login page, enter your username, and click on the "E-mail new password" button.
- Check your e-mail for a new random password in about 10 minutes.