Contents not to scale
Natesh Mayuranathan is a Seneca College School of Computer Studies Student. Having completed his second co-op term, Natesh is entering his penultimate semester of the Computer Programming and Analysis program. Natesh's programming interests include web programming, game development and embedded systems. He is especially interested in academic and enterprise applications of software development. In his spare time, Natesh is a member of the Confidently Speaking Toastmasters club, plays Settlers of Catan, and argues passionately over minor, piddling things.
PRJ666 - Project Implementation
- Further information: PRJ666
DSA555 - Data Structures & Algorithms
- Further information: DSA555
PRO608 - Multimedia Authoring
- Further information: PRO608
WSA500 - Web Services Architecture
- Further information: WSA500
- A text-based multiplayer RPG in the vein of Mob Wars
- Code to be published under GPL in the future.