Hello! I'm Kaitlyn Callow. Bio from my Twitter since I'm lazy: "Programming, UI, games, mobile, coffee addict, cycling, cooking, ramblings, and the colour green! Lots of code and caffeine induced awesomeness!"
So that's me in a nut shell :D. I currently aspire to be a games developer and have been having a lot of fun developing both open source and mobile applications.
Currently I am working at CDOT located at Seneca College. My first project with CDOT was BerrySync, which was developed during summer 2011 and was completed by Sept 2011.
SKILLS & EDUCATION
- I am a graduate of the Internet Application Development course at Lambton College (3 year Advanced Diploma)
- Currently I am finishing up my final year of my Bachelors of Software Development at Seneca College (Bachelors)
- I have tons of experience working on interfaces and user interactions.
- I also have a lot of experience doing graphics design and web design which has been highly useful with my programming work.
- I have completed numerous courses about games development and try to work on projects related to those topics.
- I find mobile development very enjoyable, and look to do more of it in the future.
I have a personal website located here (kaitlyncallow.com), which also has a blog on it located right here (kaitlyncallow.com/Blog) :D. I also have a twitter (www.twitter.com/kait85), and you can find me on IRC in both freenode and moznet in the #seneca-cdot and #seneca channels by the name of kait85.