Talk:Package the Android Extensions for Eclipse
Your goals section says:
Goals for each release and plans for reaching those goals:
- 0.1 -> Research phase; starting the testing of packages
- 0.2 -> Testing in progress; working out the bugs
- 0.3 -> Finalizing packages
You need to:
- Identify which extensions each of you is packaging.
- Be more specific.
- Release something each time.
Since you're packaging for Fedora, you should release an initial package for 0.1, a final version of the package for 0.2 which is submitted to the Fedora package review process, and a final version approved by the review process and in Fedora for 0.3.
Please update the goals by Wednesday, October 31.
- Chris Tyler 09:47, 29 October 2012 (EDT)