Project 20111 - OOP344
From CDOT Wiki
- C-based multi-platform IO functions: (Majority of the code is provided by the prof).
- The Project is initiated on individual SVN accounts for each team.
- Each team member is to commit a section of the code and resolve possible conflicts.
- Basic BIO Encapsulating Classes
- This part is written in C++ and encapsulates the basic input/output (BIO) routines into classes.
- Complex Core User Interface classes
- Uses the Basic Encapsulating Classes to create User Interface Core Classes for text based applications
- The Application
- This part is written in C++ and uses the Framework to interact with the user.