Project 20102 OOP344
From CDOT Wiki
The project for this semester is a multi-platform, text-based Text Editor and is done using opensource concepts.
The project is divided into 2 main parts: The Basic Input Output Library, and the Main Application.
- C-based multi-platform IO functions: (Majority of the code is provided by the prof).
- The Project is initiated on individual SVN accounts for each team.
- Each team member is to commit a section of the code and resolve possible conflicts.
- Get the IOF tester program here: svn://zenit.senecac.on.ca/oop344/trunk/AS1/iofmain.c
- You can run the demo (compiled version) of iof functions tester on matrix by running:
- Basic Encapsulating Classes
This part is written in C++ and encapsulates the io routines into classes.
- The Application
This part is written in C++ and uses the "Basic Encapsulating Classes" to interact with the user.