Package the Quick2Wire library
- 1 Package the Quick2Wire Library
Package the Quick2Wire Library
Quick2Wire is a Python package for I2C access.
Quick2Wire is a python library for I2C access on the Pi. It is licensed under the MIT license and may work on other platforms as well (requires investigation).
This package builds fairly cleanly on Fedora/Pidora, but must be packaged in compliance with the Fedora Python Packaging Guidelines. It will be added to Fedora if it appears that it may be useful on other platforms (i.e., uses /dev/i2c* alone for device access), or in Pidora if it is very Pi-specific.
- Bugzilla or Trac will be used for review management.
Goals by Release
Goals for each release and plans for reaching those goals:
- 0.1 - Initial packaging. Package sent for review in Fedora (if this is useful on devices beyond the Pi) or Pidora (if useful only on the Pi)
- 0.2 - Review issues addressed, package through the review process.
- 0.3 - Package in Fedora or Pidora.
- Google group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/quick2wire-users
Upsteam Wiki and Web
Source Code Control
- Upstream source code: https://github.com/quick2wire/quick2wire-python-api
- 2013-10-07: Project started!