OOP344 Best Team
Hey guys :)
As most of us frantically finish our input/output libraries by the deadline it would be good if we could begin thinking about what kind of features and or approaches we should take towards our group assignment.
|Anastasia||IO_Frame, IO_Edit, IO_Menu|
|Diana||IO_Field and IO_Vedit|
|Last Name||Name||Section||IRC Nickname||SVN|
- Divide classes between team members
- Upload ciol.h and ciol.cpp to our repository
- Add empty header and code files for all classes
- Code classes (commit to repository only if it compiles)
- Create main and test
- Revision 53 - Program compiles with the required classes
- Milestone 2 (Nov 30, 2009) - Complete FORM, LABEL so that the program displays properly with no errors.
- Milestone 3 (Dec 4, 2009) - Have input working properly on the main movie edit page (maybe modify it for us).
- Milestone 4 (Dec 7, 2009) - Make sure menus work properly and begin working on the save/retrieve/search records.
- Milestone 5 (Dec 11, 2009) - Try and complete the final program and begin serious error checking.
- Milestone 6 (Dec 18, 2009) - Profit :)
I hope we could stick to the plan :)
- It has to work before our meeting with Fardad on Dec 17 1:00pm
- Nov 05
Added io_field.h, io_field.cpp, io_checklist.h and io_checklist.cpp
- Nov 08
- Nov 23
IO_Vedit added - still in progress.
- Nov 27
We already have uploaded all classes...Some of them are still empty After adding IO_Menu and IO_CheckList I noticed that they both have two functions not specified: getOwnerTop() and getOwnerLeft(). For now I just added this functions to both classes so it compiles. I made necessary changes to some classes(please guys check if it compiles before commit..) Now we need to create our main to check our work and we need to do it by Sunday...
- Nov 28
Updated a bunch of files(mostly includes) in order to compile the program using Fardad's main sample. The program compiles but does not do anything. We still have some classes empty. Working on IO_Label and IO_Form to get the linked list implemented to keep track of the fields.
- Dec 1
Fardad helped to fix IO_Menu and IO_Checklist. Need to work on our IO_Form
- Dec 2
Sergiu and me are working on IO_Form...hope we can make it work before SYS
- Dec 3
Anastasia: YEY..our program is not crashing anymore now we can finish our IO_Form, thank you Fardad :)
- Dec 4
New member joined our group his name is Carlin.
- Dec 4
Sergiu fixed our IO_Form::add() functions and now our program displays staff. Sergiu and I(a.k.a.Anastasia :) ) are working on it, some errors are fixed, but we need to work on it more, hope we can fix all our bugs by today's meeting
- Dec 7
Our program actually displays menu..YEY :)
We need to fix destructor for our IO_Form: dymanic nodes data should be deallocated in IO_Node destructor.
- Dec 8
Carl: I put my old project in branch if you want to check it out
- Dec 11
Anastasia: I fixed our program, so now it displays main properly... Need to finish our main, but not quite sure what exactly we are suppose to do.. :(
- Dec 16
Anastasia: Our exams are over, so now we can work on our OOP assignment..
Sergiu and I are planning to work on it whole day today... If we are not done I hope that the rest of our team can take over and finish it...
- Dec 16
Anastasia: I fixed crashing but navigation acting kinda weird when u get to the IO_Vedit objects
- Dec 17
Anastasia: YEY!!! Our program is actually working... It still has some bugs and I'm pretty sure my save and load doesn't work correctly, but at least rest is working fine :)
Need to work on it before meeting...