Firefox Performance Testing : A Python framework for Windows:Comments/Ben Hearsum
From CDOT Wiki
- Do we need to install anything extra in cygwin or just the default install?
- Is there any paticular order things need to be installed in?
- Where do I put the msvcp71.dll?
- I'm not sure if I need or want prefenences when I get to the "Instructions" section.
- After installing python it isn't in the path. I don't understand why not!
- The default report directory doesn't exist. It should be noted that this script does not do that OR the script should do that.
- Getting error "TypeError: string indices must be integers". Totally lost at what to do.
- Note that all of the config.yaml MUST BE TABBED IN!
- Firefox refuses to open telling me that it is already running. I cannot find a lockfile anywhere on the system. I am at a dead end!