Fedora ARM Secondary Architecture/ARM VMs
ARM emulated VMs permit experimentation with the ARM architecture without using physical ARM hardware.
- Create a number of libvirt-managed ARM-emulation VMs on hongkong.
- Configure the VMs to boot when hongkong boots.
- Configure each with a static address, and place those static addresses in /etc/hosts on hongkong, so that team members can easily ssh to them.
- Place a table here showing the VM names, any details such as memory/disk/etc., the assigned purpose of the VM, IP, and any other relevant info.
- Initial root password is 'fedoraarm' -- change it and/or add user accounts as needed.
|VM Name||IP Addrsses||Names|