Fall 2015 SPO600 Participants
From CDOT Wiki
Participant and Project Table
- # - Sequential line number
- Name - Your full name, linked to your wiki user profile page (please place contact information there).
- IRC Nick(s) - Your nicks (nicknames) as used on IRC. Leave this blank if you're not using IRC yet.
- Seneca LDAP Id - Your Seneca LDAP identifier, used for your Seneca email account, student record access, computer login, server accounts, and so forth.
- Role - Professor, CTY Student, CTYC Student, IFS Student, CDOT Researcher, etc.
- Project 1 - Link to your first SPO600 software package wiki page. Leave blank if you have not selected your SPO600 projects yet.
- Project 2 - Link to your second SPO600 software package wiki page. Leave blank if you have not selected your SPO600 projects yet.
- Alternate Projects - Projects you are interested in doing if your selected project is not approved.
- Notes Regarding Project - Any comments you have about your project selection.
- Project Approval - Initialed by your professor when your project selection is approved; may also contain a note about comments on the Talk page.
Instructions - Participant Information
Please add your name, IRC nick, and Seneca LDAP ID as soon as possible. Link your name to your Wiki user page.
Instructions - Project Selection
- Select a package from the following list, and place the name of the package in the "Project 1" column.
- Put your second choice in the "Project 2" column.
- Add any notes you want under the "Notes regarding project" field.
- Your selected package (or alternate) are not approved until your prof signs off in the "Project Approval" column.
- Choose your package(s) carefully. Check to ensure that they are written in C/C++. Consider how much work is involved in benchmarking them.
Project Package List