DPS909 & OSD600 Winter 2017 Release 0.1
- Create a Pull Request for Thimble (or Brackets, depending on the fix) to fix your assigned Issue
- Write a Blog Post that discusses the bug, the fix, what you learned, any struggles you overcame, your reflections on solving your first bug in a project as complex as Mozilla's Thimble editor.
- Add your Name, Pull Request URL, and Blog URL below in the table
If you are having trouble with your issue, and feel stuck, you can do a few things:
- Ask for help in your issue by adding a comment with your questions
- Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use Mozilla's Mattermost live chat system to talk directly to the Mozilla Thimble developers, see the Contact Us section at https://github.com/mozilla/thimble.mozilla.org#contact-us for details.
Fixing real bugs in real code often means running into new and difficult problems. Don't panic if you're having trouble, reach out to someone for help, and we'll work together to solve it.