From CDOT Wiki
Please help make this course wiki resourceful for all BTP200 students to use!
The Object-Oriented Paradigm Using C++
- Course Description and Learning Outcomes
- External Links
- Collaboration is a growing trend in today's practice of software development. You may visit Wikipedia to read about Ward Cunningham and collaboration in agile software development. IBM has developed a wiki-based product for corporate learning. During this semester, you will learn to use a wiki to collaborate with your fellow classmates as you build up your C++ programming skills. Your professor will play the role of an observer, a facilitator and a contributor.
- You will be better prepared to collaborate fully in the next course BTP300.
- Guidelines of Community Practice
- The key element in fostering a spirit of collaboration is that everyone is a contributor to the learning community. We will respect each other and interact with each other in a professional way.
Q&A on Assignment 1 (Winter 2014)
- g++ std=c++0x source.cpp (Course Notes)