Zaid's first build
So I started my first build, went fairly smooth, just was confused in the beginning about what to download as the pre-requisites for windows. Little bit of reading and got that figured out.
The only other issue I had was even after updating to the Vista SDK, their appeared to be some vista related files missing. After googling the error message, I got a solution to add the following line into the .mozconfig file:
after which the build went flawlessly.
My Firefox 3.0 build had the following ".mozconfig" file: # My first mozilla config mk_add_options MOZ_OBJDIR=@TOPSRCDIR@/../obj-@CONFIG_GUESS@ ac_add_options --enable-application=browser mk_add_options MOZ_CO_PROJECT=browser ac_add_options --enable-libxul ac_add_options --disable-tests ac_add_options --disable-mochitest ac_add_options --disable-vista-sdk-requirements
I also built Thunderbird after my successful run with Minefield.
My Thunderbird build had the following ".mozconfig" file: #. $topsrcdir/browser/config/mozconfig ac_add_options --enable-application=mail cmk_add_options MOZ_CO_PROJECT=mail mk_add_options MOZ_OBJDIR=@TOPSRCDIR@/objdir-debug mk_add_options MOZ_MAKE_FLAGS=-j5 ac_add_options --enable-optimize --disable-debug ac_add_options --disable-vista-sdk-requirements