Test File Format
- The test files will consist of a comment section followed by the .vtt information.
- The comment section will be denoted by the start tag /* and then end tag */
- The WebVTT file will start on the line immediately after */
/* This tests to make sure that a Cue Component class can be resolved with the [cue component].[subclass] notation. This test should pass. */ WEBVTT 00:11.000 --> 00:13.000 <u.class.subclass>Hey this is a test!</u>
Test File Naming Scheme
- The file names will follow the standard of TC[Group Number]###_[Short Information].test.
- This will give the possibility of each group being able to create 1000 test cases. We won't want that many but one group might go over one hundred tests so we need that extra digit.
Change to the Build system
When you run make check-js it will now first run the strip-vtt.py script which will create the directory webvtt/objdir/ which will have all the ripped vtt files placed into a directory structure that is the mirror of the webvtt/test directory. It will then run the run-tests-js.py.