OSD600 20102 OpenOffice.org
OpenOffice temporary template (Under Construction!)
- 1 Topics in Open Source Development
Topics in Open Source Development
Installing an Extension
To install an extension
- First download an extension from http://extensions.services.openoffice.org
- Then open OpenOffice Writer or Calc. On the top menu, click Tools->Extension Manager...
- Click Add... and select the .oxt file (extension file) you downloaded.
Usually, you should see a new button or menu item related to the extension you install. Since extension can do different things, sometimes you might not see any button or menu item. That extension might only appear and work on context menu. So if you cannot find it, check the extension's read-me file or manual.
This mailing list also sends subscribers all email questions asked by other subscribers and their responses too. So, even if we don't have any questions to ask, we still get useful information.
- OSD600 Fall 2007
- OSD600 Fall 2008
- DPS909 and OSD600 Fall 2008 Weekly Schedule
- OSD600 Winter 2009
- OSD600 Fall 2009