Fall 2013 SBR600 Participants
Participant and Project Table
|#||Name||IRC Nick (Learn ID)||Role||Project||Alternate Projects||Notes Regarding Project||Project Approval||Continuation Course|
|0||Chris Tyler||ctyler (chris.tyler)||Professor||Package the Quick2Wire library||I need this library for some hacks I'm working on!||CT|
|1||Taylor Barras||tsbarras||CTYC Student||Avahi Configuration for Pidora||If anyone needs documentation done, I would be happy to assist. I am fairly confident in my English and have written documentation before.||CT|
|2||Phuoc Phan||pphan||CTYC Student||Packaging WeatherMan||Write Updated Boot Screen||CT|
|3||Slava Basatski||Slava_||CTY Student||Update the raspberry pi-config package||Package Pi-compatible Software||CT|
|4||Ai Dow||Adow (adow2)||CNS Student||Write an Updated Boot Screen||Profile and Improve RPM and YUM performance on the Pi, Automate Pidora Kernel and Firmware Building||CT|
|5||Dan Martino||circuit||CTY Student||Update rootfs-resize||Automate Pidora Kernel and Firmware Building||CT|
|6||Faranak Ahmadi||CTYC Student||Packaging pi compatible software|
|7||Yue Wen||ywen(ywen10)||CTYC Student||(TBA)|
|8||Thanh Tran||ttran57||CTYC Student||Create a Fedpkg compatible Package Repository for Pidora|
|9||Jason Carman||jmcarman (jmcarman)||CTY Student||Kernel Configuration Files||Internationalization Support in Firstboot for Pidora 19||CT|
|10||Adam Penrose||atpenrose||CTY Student||Packaging Adafruit Raspberry Pi Python Library for Pidora||CT|
|11||Sung Hwan Kim||professorplum||CTY Student||Bug Tracker for Pidora||Automate Pidora Kernel and Firmware Building||While working on co-op terms, one of the titles you frequently notice is Project Manager. After reading the Trac Homepage I thought having some background in project management software would be interesting and have future applications in my career. It is also written in python which has always given me interest, but never had time to persue.||CT||Y|
|12||Dmitry Kozunov||darthjawa||CTY Student||Wayland||Bug Tracker||CT|
|13||Michael Sousa||msousa3||CTY Student||Packaging SmartSim||CT|
|14||Charley Jiang||cjiang (cjiang13)||CTY Student||Compiler Flags on Pidora||Packaging Pi-compatible software||CT|
|15||Juan David Latorre||jdlatorre (jdlatorre)||CTY Student||Vidcore Library Compatibility Package||Quick2wire Python Library||CT|
|17||Ronald Hernandez||rhernandez2 (rhernandez2)||CTY Student||Automate_Pidora_Kernel||Compiler Flags on Pidora||CT|
|18||Yonghoon Shin||yshin8(yshin8)||CTYC Student||Clean Up the Pidora Kickstart File||Create a Fedpkg-compatible Package Repository for Pidora, Mirrorlist CGI Script||CT|
|19||Rajdeep Singh||rajsingh (rsingh176)||CTY Student||AdaFruit WebIDE Packaging||CT|
|20||Maria Bustos-Roman||mbustos-roman(mbustos-roman)||CTY Student||Packaging PiFM||CT|
|21||Keith Kajwiga Musinguzi||(kkmusinguzi)||CTY Student||OMXPlayer Packing||Write Updated Boot Screen||CT|
|22||Matthew Kam-Man Wong||(mkmatthew)||CTYC Student||Mirrorlist CGI Script||Automate Pidora Kernal and Firmware Building, Write an Updated Boot Screen,||CT|
|22||Mohammad Shaheer Mahmood||(msmahmood)||CTYC Student||Create a Fedpkg compatible Package Repository for Pidora||Automate Pidora Kernel and Firmware Building||CT|
|24||Amadeus Matthew Konopko||(amkonopko)||CTYC Student||Packaging Sonic Pi||CT|
|25||Jose Giagonia||TheDib||CNS Student||Change raspberrypi-vc Package to Build from Source Project||Wayland, Mirrorlist CGI Script||CT|
|26||Peyman Mahdi||peymangg||CTY Student||Reduce Boot Time of Pidora||CT|
- Name - Your full name, linked to your wiki user profile page (please place contact information there).
- IRC Nick(s) - Your nicks (nicknames) as used on IRC. Leave this blank if you're not using IRC yet.
- Role - Professor, CTY Student, CTYC Student, IFS Student, CDOT Researcher.
- Project - Link to your main SBR600 project wiki page. Leave blank if you have not selected an SBR600 project yet.
- Alternate Projects - Projects you are interested in doing if your selected project is not approved.
- Notes Regarding Project - Any comments you have about your project selection.
- Project Approval - Initialed by your professor when your project selection is approved; may also contain a note about comments on the Talk page.
- Continuation Course - Place a Y here if you're interested in taking a continuation course. This will be a course offered in a subsequent semester where you can continue work on the project you started in DPI908/SBR600 (or another follow-on project, if your DPI908/SBR600 project is concluded). Place an N here if you are not interested in taking the continuation course. Leave this blank if you're unsure.
Instructions - Participant Information
Please add your name, IRC nick, and Learn ID as soon as possible. Link your name to your Wiki user page.
Instructions - Project Selection
Select one of the SBR600 Potential Projects and add an entry to this table. Project assignment is not final until approved by your professor but is generally assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Edit your row on this page:
- In the Project column, please place a project title exactly as written on the potential projects page.
- In the Alternate Projects column, please name one or two other projects that you are also interested in, if your first choice is oversubscribed or not available.
- In the Notes Regarding Project column, comment on why you chose the project you did.
- Add a link from the project name in the Project column to your Project page. For the Project page, use the Sample Project as a template.
- Fill in the Project page with your initial project plans. See the comments in each section of that page for instructions.
- Research the scope of your project
- Identify some initial resources (people, information) and links.
- Decide on your goals for your 0.1 release (proof of concept), 0.2 release (initial implementation), and 0.3 release (good implementation). Note that some projects have a much bigger scope than others, and some will be largely completed by the first release date (in which case you may want to take on a second small project for the later release dates).
- Due date: To be announced.