- Name: Thomas Brown
- IRC Nickname: tjbro
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotmail Email: email@example.com
- Program: Bachelor Degree of Software Development (Semester 5)
- Hometown: North Bay, Ontario
- Birthdate: September 12, 1988
- Wed Development Certificate from Canadore College
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma from St. Joseph Scollard Hall in North Bay, Ontario.
- In process: Bachelor of Software Development from Seneca College.
- Bartending Certificate from Mixmasters School of Mixology
- ASP.NET development for the Nipissing Parry Sound Student Transportation Services. I built a request management system to handle tickets from drivers and other staff requesting info/fixes/changes in their different systems there.
- Perl development for internship with Network Connection's C.E.O. Bill Smook.
- ASP.NET development with CMCI for the release of their long awaited "new" website.
- Java development with Collective Minds Consulting Inc working on code cleanup and testing.
- Internet Applications Development for Nipissing Parry Sound Catholic District School Board for a summer programming in the C# language. Later to create the French as a Second Language website for the school board the following summer.
- Finish BSD
- Contribute to the Open-Source community
- Explore Game programming
- Open a software development business
- Get heavily involved in Social applications of the Internet.
- Start a restaurant/bar.
- Lab: Week 2: share-fb command for Ubiquity. 
- Lab: Week 3: Mozilla Build lab - Thunderbird build output 
- Lab: Week 4: Source code reading, looked up View->Page Source feature
- Lab: Week 6: Fix addressing bug in Thunderbird patch
- Lab: Week 8: Add tab beside
- Lab: Week 9: firstXPCOM 
- Lab: Week 11: adding chrome/UI using XUL 
- Add METADATA fields to distinguish which Ubiquity commands are for Firefox and which are for Thunderbird.
- Fix the social.js doc.getSelection bug
- (Jason Tarka) - Test 0.3 release (see info and instructions in this blog post)
- (ashughes) - Install Songbird. Install Birdtorrent. Click the Tools menu item. Report the result.