PostgreSQL Adapter for NexJ - First Test Design
- In all these test files, first codes that are executed are
SQLDataTest.javato reset the schema 'test'.
- These are methods, where tables are created for the first time, and methods in
SQLSchemaManager.javaare checked and an exception will be thrown if any problem with syntax.
- 1- SQLWriterConnectionTest.java
- Checks the connection
- 2- SQLAdapterTest.java
- Deals with data values in tables
- Modifies some values in some tables or insert new values, then
SELECTwith particular statements and checks if the result is as what is expected.
- 3- SQLSchemaManagerTest.java
- Deals with syntax and how to change each syntax to match with each SQL database system's properties.
- Makes sure those methods concerning creation or manipulation of structure of a table work properly.