From CDOT Wiki
Projects & Assignments
- Configuration script for the Python Performance Test Framework (for more details on that project see  and )
- Did the timing sequences for the Mike Shaver and Mike Beltzner videos as archived at http://ilearn.senecac.on.ca/mozillalectures/
- Reported Bug 363668
- Found a project that builds on MSVC using makefiles for the Distcc With MSVC project. (Synchronet BBS Software.)
- Did some research way back for Wiki to PDF conversion tools (when the topic was mentioned in class). Came across  and  but didn't have enough time so I passed it on to Elizabeth Chak.
- Read Mark Finkle's Mark Finkle's blog and found a lot of XUL and XULRunner info on there. Thought of contributing to the XULRunner Guide project. With limited time I just passed it on to Mike Lau who might be able to make some use of it.
- Gave Dejan Tolj a crash case in class for the Airbag project that I previously encountered when seeking a crash case for the Delta Debugging project. See 
The following is list of additional CSS tags done by Sherman and myself for newsgroup consideration in lieu of inactivity on the newsgroups:
- IRC: dean
- email: dwwoodsi athost learn.senecac.on.ca