From CDOT Wiki
Welcome to Amir's Wiki :)
Name: Amir Mobasseri
Affiliation: Computer Programming and Analysis,
Information & Communications Technology,
Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology
- M.Sc. Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, IAU, Science & Research Branch, Tehran, Iran
- B.Sc. Applied Mathematics, K. N. Toosi, University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
- Technical Systems Analyst at RBC Bank
- Mathematics and Computer Programming Tutor at Learning Centre
- Volunteer as Mentor at SMILE group
- “Minimum Flow Variation in Maximum Flows.” Discrete Mathematics, Algorithms and Applications 2.3 (2010): 389-393. Print.
- “DEA and Multi-Objective Shortest Path Problems.” Contemporary Engineering Sciences 3.1-4 (2010): 53-62. Print.
- “DEA and Max Flow-Most Efficiency Problem.” Proceedings of 3rd International Conference of Iranian Operations Research Society May 2010: 412-413. Print.
Associations and Clubs
- Alumni of IAU
- Student member of Mathematical Association of America
Interests and Activities
- Traditional Persian Music
- Free Software and Open Source Symposium 2012