ULI101 Assignment 2
(Redirected from Uli101 Assignment2)
ULI101 - Introduction to Unix/Linux and the Internet
Assignment #2: More Unix/Linux concepts
Objective: To gain more experience with some of the fundamentals of Unix/Linux commands.
Due date: Friday March 19, 2021
Value: 10% of final course mark
Perform the following steps on Matrix:
- Make sure that you have access to the Matrix server, which is required to do the ULI101
- Your Matrix account should be the same userid and password as your Seneca Email and Blackboard accounts
- If you don't already have a Matrix account, follow this link: https://matrix.senecac.on.ca/selfservice/agree/agreement.php
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of problems
- To begin Assignment 2, enter the following on Matrix:
- You will see the following important notes:
- Hit ENTER and you'll see the following, assuming you had previously selected section "A":
- As you can see, the assignment is divided into 6 parts. Incomplete
parts will be highlighted, as will incomplete sections within each part.
- There is a total possible mark of 10, with 1.5 marks added for each completed part, plus 1 additional mark if all six parts are completed by the due date.
- As noted, there will be no late marks for this assignment. Only sections completed by midnight of Assignment 3 due date will be awarded marks.
- When you complete each section, your updated mark will be displayed on the main selection menu.
- Assignments MUST consist of the student's OWN work and MUST run on Matrix.