Team !YOU - IRC Meetings
Team !You - To the main team page.
All IRC meeting logs can be found here.
Meeting No. 1
Time: Wednesday, January 27th, from 10pm to midnight.
Attendees: MattAdams, tjcatibog, CDNPadawan, fmDeOliveira, ammisko, nsimmalavong, award, Minooz.
Our first meeing was held in two rooms, our room(oop344_!you) and the seneca_oop344 room. I have uploaded both logs.
- First whole team meeting.
- Fardad covered basics of IRC.
- Agreed upon several team programming standards.
- Casual programming discussion.
Meeting No. 2
Time: Monday, February 1st, 8pm to 10pm
Attendees: MattAdams, tjcatibog, fmDeOliveira, ammisko, nsimmalavong, award, Minooz
- Installed SVN on everyone's computer
- Downloaded current project
- Create Branch director for every memeber
- Assigned function to everyone (Due Wednesday Feb 3, 2010) - Please check here for you function [!YOU - BIO Library]
Meeting No. 3
Time: Monday, February 8th, 8pm to 10pm
Attendees: ammisko, award, fmdeoliveira, MattAdams, Minooz, nsimmalavong, tjcatibog
- Make sure everyone has finished / or is working on / their 'simple function' assigned to them
- Discussed SVN commit rules :
- Everyone will get a turn to commit code to the trunk - Once everyone had committed to trunk once, we will pick 2 people to commit for the rest of the semester - Code will be committed to trunk once a week. Normally during our weekly IRC meeting - Before committing to trunk, log onto IRC and use others in our team to help committing the new code - Each function will have will have a separate table in the wiki which will inform the group of it's development state - If you have finished code that needs to be committed to trunk, update the wiki saying you have finished the function. - The committer will go through all of the tables and add each function that has been modified
- Discussed how to use SVN merge function
- Talked about bio_edit
Meeting No. 4
Time: Monday, February 15th, 8pm to 10pm
Attendees: ammisko, award, fmdeoliveira, nsimmalavong
- Clarified where to find Fardad's code for stopping the OS from performing actions upon pressing of special keys
Meeting No. 5
Time: Monday, February 22nd, 8pm to 10pm
Meeting No. 6
Time: Monday, March 1st, 8pm to 10pm
Meeting No. 7