Talk:Winter 2010 Posters/GCC4.5 Packaging/ViewSource Packaging
- Not sure if "in the midst of being complete" is quite what you meant.
- Your goal was not to get DXR working, it was already working. Your goal was to package it for reliable, wide distribution.
- As a general concept, packaging is not limited to Linux distros -- mainframe software, Windows software, etc. is all packaged.
- is _a_ static analysis _tools_ - singular vs. plural
- Could mention where DXR came from
- Should mention that this was not the full DXR system, but rather the 'viewsource' tool and dependencies; the purpose was to use this as a first step towards packaging the full DXR system
--Chris Tyler 23:29, 16 April 2010 (EDT)