Talk:School Server Packaging
The goals section currently reads:
- 0.1 Research on what type of distribution can be used to run on both ARM and x86_64/i386 systems.
- 0.2 Take the 0.1 release and make any changes or correction that need to be done and test it.
- 0.3 Finalize the package release.
These goals are incomplete. You need to:
- Identify who is doing what.
- Be a lot more specific.
- Describe what will be released.
So this section should read something like:
Release goals for John:
- 0.1 Release initial versions of the foo-server and bar-client packages.
- 0.2 Release the final versions of the foo-server and bar-client packages which meet the Fedora Packaging Guidelines, and submit these for package review in Fedora.
- 0.3 Final versions of foo-server and bar-client are shipping in Fedora, incorporating any changes required by the Fedora package review process.
Please correct this section by Wed, Oct 31.
- Chris Tyler 09:27, 29 October 2012 (EDT)