Talk:Andora Project fedora release
Your current goal section reads:
Goals for each release and plans for reaching those goals:
- 0.1 Research: Gathering resources and info and move forward
- 0.2 Get approval: presenting artworks and release notes for approval;
- 0.3 Finalizing packages
There are two problems here:
- You need to clearly identify what each person is doing. This is not group work; each person must be responsible for a separate piece of the project.
- Your 0.1 and 0.2 releases don't clearly have a "release" -- you need to ship something each time.
Please revise your goals, addressing these two issues, by Wednesday, October 31.
As a heads-up: you've chosen a simple project (one person could easily do all three of these), so I will be expecting a really exceptional job -- i.e., well-written release notes, good logos, and so forth.
- Chris Tyler 09:44, 29 October 2012 (EDT)