← Older edit
Newer edit →
Mozilla based accessibility
1,826 bytes added
07:00, 13 December 2006
== Project News ==
December 12, 2006
* Started to have problems from my computer not able to record
*[http://warp.senecac.on.ca/eldavey/CLicKSpeak/intro.htm new intro]
December 11, 2006
* tried to get an better mic from the LC but the program they installed and drivers Wouldn't work on my computer... Need to reformat... dont have time...
* got 4 cool CD's from Moe in AV from Seneca (even though they are for Broadcasting Students)
* finished Second tutorial
* Got some valuable feed back from Charles
A few things to consider:
1. The tutorial assumes that the user is on Windows XP. Nothing wrong
with that as XP is probably the most prevalent platform and it is what I
use myself. However, this should be stated when the tutorial is posted
so that Mac users don't get confused (they need to install the Java
embedding plugin and FreeTTS). Also, users still on Win2K need to
upgrade to SAPI 5.
2. The link shown is explicitly the 1.2 link. That is fine for now, but
there are new versions being rolled out on a relatively frequent basis.
Perhaps you can de-emphasize the version number in the tutorial and say
something simpler like "download the latest bundle pack" and show users
where to click. I intend to keep the page format the same, so the only
difference will be the version number from one release to the next.
3. When Firefox restarted, the CLiCk, Speak toolbar did not show up. My
guess is that you had CLiCk, Speak already installed and turned off the
toolbar and so Firefox is remembering that setting. But for most users,
the toolbar will show up right after installation. This discrepency may
confuse some people.
*finished the intro and install I dont like the audio or the intro going to make it more professional
*[http://matrix.senecac.on.ca/~eldavey/IntroInstll.htm | install tutorial]
November 28, 2006
*Camtasia Studio Missing a driver and I am getting the blue screen of death trying to resolve If I don't find a solution going to look into
Retrieved from "
SICT AR Meeting Area
get involved with CDOT
as a Student
as an Open Source Community Member
as a Company
Real World Mozilla
Course Project List
Potential Course Projects
About CDOT Wiki