→Review Issues [This list consists of older issues that were resolved]
* Finish tests, updated to changes above.
* <s>Update patch to trunk</s> - humph
* Figure out why DOMMouseScroll events aren't being retargeted to the locked element
* Look into roc's suggestion from bug 722449 comment 8, namely, using getBoundingClientRect vs. GetPrimaryFrame()
* Maybe use nsStubMutationObserver instead of nsIMutationObserver?
* Extensions to the Document Interface. Add pointerLockElement attribute and exitPointerLock method - diogogmt
* Update Element interface to have requestPointerLock - diogogmt
* <s>Dispatch pointerlockchange or pointerlockerror events instead of firing a callback when pointer gets locked</s> - diogogmt
* Update mochitests to use new pointerlock API
* Add expect number of tests to mochitests
* Update patch to trunk
==Mochitests for new PointerLock API==
# pointerlockerror event listener
# mozfullscreenchange event listener
# function start()