→To Do's for DPS909
* September 26: Talk to the project communities on irc for info about each project, potential work you might do and blog about it.
* September 29: Quiz on Thursday on Raymond's essay.
* September 27: Create a [https://github.com/ github] account, if you haven't already, and update [[Fall 2011 Open Source Students]]* September 27: '''Clone''' the github repo for your project* September 27: '''Blog''' about your experiences getting to know git* September 29: '''Blog''' about your project
* September 29: Add links for [[Fall 2011 0.1 Release|0.1 Release]] when it's done.
* October 13: Work on your 0.2 and blog about your progress.
* Fork and clone https://github.com/humphd/mozilla-central.* Add https://github.com/doublec/mozilla-central as an upstream remote (e.g., <code>git remote add upstream git://github.com/doublec/mozilla-central.git</code>) so you can keep your repo up-to-date with Mozilla's repo.* Get a http://bugzilla.mozilla.org account and CC yourself on [https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=633602 bug 633602] so you will get updates.* Do a '''debug''' build of Firefox. Figuring out what this means is part of the task.