* Sepia -Dark brown grey color filter
* Green Screen – Replaces green screen background for an image
* Rotate – Flips the video horizontally
* Negative -Turns positive RGB video colors into negative RGB
* Bright – Control brightness and darkness of video
* Emboss – Video is molded or carved in relief
* Tilt-Shift – refers to the use of camera movements on small- and medium-format cameras, and sometimes specifically refers to the use of tilt for selective focus, often for simulating a miniature scene.
* Blur – Defocus on video
* RGB Filter – Manually add/subtract to RGB values
* Modulate – varies the brightness of an image’s pixels in a periodic way. It can be used add “Venitian blind”, “scanline” or “mesh” type effects.
* Pixelate – transforms an image into a grid of uniformly colored rectangles. So named because it simulates increasing the size of pixels in the image.
Disperse - Spreads/Scatters pixels from original video
| 0.1 Release + 0.2 Release + RGB filter + Emboss + Blur + Tilt-Shift + Disperse + Modulate + Pixelate + Pointillize