* sparc - Sun RISC architecture
Architecture/ARM|Fedora ARM Secondary Architecture]] project supports Fedora on ARM processors.
== ARM Processors ==
ARM chips are the most popular CPU produced -- in excess of
5 billion are being made each year. These are being sold under a number of different brand names (ARM, StrongARM, Armada, Cortex, OMAP, Sheeva, Snapdragon, XScale) by a number of different manufacturers. Most of these are going into cellphones, but hundreds of millions are being used in other devices such as routers, NAS boxes, embedded controllers, tablets, and netbooks.
== Objective ==
Seneca is supporting the Fedora ARM initiative by hosting and managing a [[:fedora:Koji|Koji]] build farm that shadows the primary architectures, so that every package built for the primary architectures (including updates) is be built for ARM.
The [[Fedora ARM Koji Buildsystem]] is accessible through a [http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org web interface] and through the koji command-line tools provided as part of Fedora. Anyone with a Fedora account is welcome to build packages on it; if you do not already have an account wish to make use of the build system you can sign up using the [https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/ Fedora Account System (fas2)].
== Status ==
* Currently building
F13 under the supervision of [[User:Paul.W|Paul Whalen]] and [[User:Chris Tyler|Chris Tyler]].
* See the [[Fedora ARM Secondary Architecture/ARM hardware|ARM Hardware]] page for details of the build farm hardware.
= Resources =
** [[Fedora ARM Koji Buildsystem]]
** [[Fedora ARM Secondary Architecture/ARM hardware]]
* Fedora Project wiki
* [https://fedorahosted.org/koji/ Koji software project site]
* [http://blog.thebehrens.net/category/tinkering/ Booting OpenRD from SD]
* [http://paulfedora.wordpress.com/2010/05/13/installing-fedora-12-on-a-guruplug/ Booting GuruPlug Server from SD]