← Older edit
Newer edit →
1,040 bytes added
23:34, 11 October 2006
Added status report (with related dates)
==== September 20, 2006 ====
* Discussion of project scope with Deb, Andrei, Dave and Shaver.
==== September 25, 2006 ====
* Received an account on linux 2 to install my own installation of devmo wiki for testing.
** Problem: After checking out the wiki source from devmo, I used sancus's devmo configuration file to get this running, but it kept redirecting to his installation for some reason. Browsing the setting files, etc. didn't reveal any solution.
** Solution: sancus and shaver suggested using a hostname instead of a user directory link (ie. /~melz). Strangely, that fixed it. A mystery.
==== October 11, 2006 ====
* Checked out devmo's css files (it was in a different path) and moved it so that everything loads up nicely.
* Everything looks great so I'm getting my own dump of devmo's wiki contents instead of pointing to sancus's installation
** Problem: Had issues getting 'mysqlimport' to populate my database.
** Solution: Ended up using just 'mysql' and the errors stopped. 'mysqlimport' seems more picky for some reason.
* [http://melz.last-chance.net:2080/en/docs/index.php/Main_Page All set up and ready to go.]
== Project Resources ==
* [http://developer.mozilla.org Mozilla Developer Centre]
Retrieved from "
SICT AR Meeting Area
get involved with CDOT
as a Student
as an Open Source Community Member
as a Company
Real World Mozilla
Course Project List
Potential Course Projects
About CDOT Wiki