=== September 2008 ===
* Looked through many files and still haven't found where code for timing can go
* Suspect most options don't affect build speed, except -j and optimize
* After couple more testing with the build options, starting to notice they don't make a big difference
* Use time command to time build time
** ie. time make -f client.mk build
* Start collecting data
* Built the first time in 1h 20m
* Rebuilt second time in 35m with all apps off
** Understand what each part of the build is taking
** Collect win32 build times from colleagues
* Talked with Ted Mielczarek, briefly discussed about where to start and how to approach this project.
** Start by timing how long each make file is
** Identify which make file takes a long time
* Created Project page for this project.