no edit summary
1. What command will list all partitions on all hard drives? ===
* '''fdisk -l'''
2. what is wrong with this statement?===
dd if=/dev/zero of=/tmp/mytest.img bs-1024 count-10000
*if and of in the wrong order
3. Which directory usually contains the GNU/Linux boot files?===
* /home directory of user who is booting the system
4. The user password are stored in which file? ===
* none of above
5. Grub is a boot loader. It is used to load Linux kernel & driver module files in to memory by reading the configuration file. The name and path of GRUB configuration file is ===
6. resize2fs command is used ? ===
* to enlarge or shrink the size of partitions on harddisks
* ''' to enlarge or shrink the ext2 and ext3 file systems'''
7. The Name and path of the linux kernel is ===
* ''' /boot/vmlinuz-220.127.116.11-29.fc9.i686 '''
8. Linux need at least two minimum partitions for installation named===
* /root & swap
* /root & /red knot
9. File system must requires a container. The container may be ===
* Disk Partition