== Project Contributor(s) ==
Currently, there are no contributors to this project.
'''Want to help out?'''
I have tested my 0.1pre on Ubuntu 8.04 32-bit and Mac OS X 10.5.5 i686.
'''NOTE:''' I will be canvasing for Windows testers in the upcoming days. Stay tuned.
== Project Details ==
=== 0.1 Milestone ===
The goal of this milestone is to get libtorrent compiled as a static library and be able to wrap it into an XPCOM component. To demonstrate the proof of this working, I plan to inject a simple HelloWorld alert statement into one of the libtorrent functions.
''Expected Release Date: Oct 17, 2008''
* <strike>Compile Libtorrent as a static library</strike>
* <strike>Compile Songbird's XPCOM HelloWorld Addon</strike>
* <strike>Improve previous to alert() from a menu option in the UI</strike>
* <strike>Clean up the code to make the addon my own (renaming sbHelloWorld -> birdTorrent)</strike>
<strike>Blog about the battle </strike>
* Post a design doc
* <strike>Set up Mac build environment</strike>
* <strike>Build Songbird on Mac</strike>
* <strike>Build Libtorrent on Mac</strike>
<strike>Build XPI on Mac </strike>* <strike>Test XPI on Mac </strike>
* Set up Win32 build environment
* Build Songbird on Win32
== Project News ==
'''13 - October - 2008'''
* Created [http://zenit.senecac.on.ca/wiki/index.php/User:Ashughes/BirdTorrent/TestResults Test Results] page
'''10 - October - 2008'''