Minor updates for Winter 2020
* OPS335 taught you to administer Linux servers (web servers, DNS servers, FTP servers, file sharing servers).
* OPS435 taught you how to automate server administration tasks using scripting tools
* OPS535 give you an opportunity to put your Linux Sever administrator skills in action by integrating NFS
, NIS, DNS, LDAP, HTTP, SMTP and networking services and provide solutions to real world problems.
In this course you use a removable disk pack with the lab computers to set up a Linux system as a IP network router. You will also create and set up several VMs on your Linux host to provide various network services.
= Faculty =
Fall 2019 semester, OPS535 is taught by:
* [https://matrix.senecacollege.ca/~peter.callaghan Peter Callaghan]
* 10 labs (10%)
* Quizzes (Minimum 5 ) (10%)* Tests (Minimum 1) (20% )
* Two assignments (30%)
* Final exam (30%)