Write a report, where you describe (in your own words):
* What you were trying to accomplish.
* What you had to do to set everything up (most important are the networking, routing, and firewall configurations).
* Describe how the tool you chose for Part 2 works, how you used it, and why it gave you the results that it gave you.
* Describe at least two ways to make brute-force SSH attacks less likely to be successful.
* Describe any challenges you ran into and how you solved them.
might be helpful but are not required for the report. The report should be at least two pages long, not including screenshots, titles, and other fluff.
== Submit ==
Submit the report on Blackboard.