→Network settings on lin1
* Now if you try to start lin1 - it will tell you that the network "default" is unavailable. Go into the lin1 VM settings and configure the NIC to use "network1" instead.
* After starting the VM you'll find that your network interface is not configured (try all the commands above again to see their output).
* Configure your wired interface by editing the file .
* Change to the '''/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts''' directory.
* List the contents of this directory. You should see 2 different types of files, network config scripts and network configuration files.