Changes

Jump to: navigation, search

User:Dominic

970 bytes added, 13:12, 10 February 2010
no edit summary
== About Me==
I'm in my fourth year at a Seneca College Alumni (graduated in 2009 with honors). I've been on and am part of off the radar in the open source community as I get my bearings working in the Mozilla@Seneca teamreal world. You can reach me at dcbarans at learn.senecac.on.ca I currently work for any reason. My [http://dbaranskiagfa.wordpresscom/en/he/home.com personal blogjsp Agfa Heathcare] in Waterloo, Ontario. 90% of my work is also available as a means of contactin JavaScript/Dojo the other 10% is in Tcl (look it up!).
== Contributions ==Some of Dave's class really opened my contributions include:eyes and made coding, my passion, extremely enjoyable and rewarding. Only after leaving school and working for over a year do I now really see how much this open source course changed my programming life. I'm glad to be back!
== Projects ==
Some of my projects include:
 
* [[processing.js|Processing.js]]
 
=== Past Projects ===
* [[Builder|The Builder Pattern]]
* [[Tinderbox front page improvements]]
* [[User:Dominic/FSOSS_07|FSOSS Paper]]
 
== DPS909 ==
=== Labs ===
* [http://zenit.senecac.on.ca/wiki/imgs/Browsertab.txt.zip browserpatch.txt] - My browser patch for extra tab beside active one
* [http://landfill.bugzilla.org/bugzilla-3.0-branch/show_bug.cgi?id=6009 Thunderbird Bug #6009] - Thunderbird bug listing
* [http://matrix.senecac.on.ca/~dcbarans/myFirstXpcom.zip My First XPCom Lab] - My first XPCom attempt
 
=== Contributions ===
* [[Buildbot_and_EC2|Buildbox and EC2]] - Helped [[User:awdelyea|Adam Delyea]] by testing and building his code on Ubuntu
1
edit

Navigation menu