Jump to: navigation, search


988 bytes added, 13:12, 10 February 2010
no edit summary
== Some Info About Me==I'm in my fourth year at a Seneca College Alumni (graduated in 2009 with honors). I've been on and am part of off the radar in the open source community as I get my bearings working in the Mozilla@Seneca teamreal world. You can reach me at dcbarans @ learn I currently work for any reason. My blog is at [ http:/en/he/dbaranskihome.wordpressjsp Agfa Heathcare] in Waterloo, Ontario. 90% of my work is in JavaScript/Dojo the other 10% is in Tcl (look it up!).com]
== Contributions ==Some of Dave's class really opened my contributions include:eyes and made coding, my passion, extremely enjoyable and rewarding. Only after leaving school and working for over a year do I now really see how much this open source course changed my programming life. I'm glad to be back!
== Projects ==
Some of my projects include:
* [[processing.js|Processing.js]]
=== Past Projects ===
* [[Builder|The Builder Pattern]]
* [[Tinderbox front page improvements]]
* [[User:Dominic/FSOSS_07|FSOSS Paper]]
== DPS909 ==
=== Labs ===
* [ browserpatch.txt] - My browser patch for extra tab beside active one
* [ Thunderbird Bug #6009] - Thunderbird bug listing
* [ My First XPCom Lab] - My first XPCom attempt
=== Contributions ===
* [[Buildbot_and_EC2|Buildbox and EC2]] - Helped [[User:awdelyea|Adam Delyea]] by testing and building his code on Ubuntu

Navigation menu