no edit summary
* I downloaded the source rpm from that build and manually downloaded and installed required dependencies from the same place.
* I run "rpm -i gcc-4.9.2-6.bb4.src.rpm" to install it on AArch64 builder.
went in the "~/rpmbuild/ SPEC" directory, and run command "rpmbuild -bp gcc.spec" to get the prep stage on the rpm. * I created a git repository (https:// github. com/ ArtemL/ GCC), copied "~/rpmbuild/BUILD/gcc-4. 9.2-20150212/" directory into it, and pushed it. * I changed "~/git/GCC/gcc-4.9.2-20150212/configure" in the next ways: <pre>@@ -47,7 +47,7 @@ target=aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu
* I run "export RPM_PACKAGER="Artem Luzyanin <firstname.lastname@example.org>""
* I run "rpmdev-bumpspec -c "
This patch is to create ilp32-capable gcc in a separate tree."" command to add the changes with comments to the spec file.
* I run "rpmbuild -ba --nocheck gcc.spec" command to get the rpms.
I run "rpm -qlp gcc-4.9.2-6.bb1.1.aarch64.rpm" command to check that all gcc files will be installed in the correct place.