no edit summary
* I downloaded gcc-4.9.2. I got mine from http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=255322.
* I created a scratch build for that rpm, which is accessible here: http://blue/
* I downloaded the source rpm from that build and manually downloaded and installed required dependencies from the same place.
* I run "rpm -i gcc-4.9.2-
5.bb4.src.rpm" to install it on AArch64 builder.
* I went in the "~/rpmbuild/SPEC" directory, and run command "rpmbuild -bp gcc.spec" to get the prep stage on the rpm.
* I created a git repository,
and pushed the content of "~/rpmbuild/BUILD" directory to it to get the original information in it.* I went in the "~/rpmbuild/BUILD " directory, then went in the directory that starts with "gcc " (it will have different endings). I changed "configure" file in the next ways: * I run ". /configure" command. * I changed "libjava/Makefile.in" in the next ways:I changed "Makefile" file in the next ways: * I run "make" command , then waited for the make for a long period of time for it to be complete (around 10 hours) .* I committed the changes and run "git diff - -patience master gcc49-leap-ilp- 32 | filterdiff - -format=context > ../gcc49- leap-ilp-32.patch" command to get the patch for my changes.
* I run "export RPM_PACKAGER="Artem Luzyanin <email@example.com>""
* I run "rpmdev-bumpspec -c "This patch is to create ilp32-capable gcc in a separate tree."" command to add the changes with comments to the spec file.
I run "rpmbuild -bs gcc.spec" command to get the source rpm.