* Wei: Merge Phonega and Native versions of our library
* Zak: MyOscar: Push data to myoscar and pull updates at the end of the day
Retrieve blood pressure, pulse and glucose measurements from a Fitbit account. * Dylan: Create a common interface between Withings and Fitbit.* Dylan: Measure how long it takes for data to be uploaded to Withings and Fitbit servers and figure out when exactly this upload happens.
* Alek: Design each screen of the Simple Data Uploader App so that they can retrieve data from their respective devices then push it to MyOSCAR '''(UI design portion finished)'''
** A&D Blood pressure monitor
* Zak: Withings scale support in HealthFirst
* Zak: Fitbit support in HealthFirst
* Alek: Add functionality to the buttons of the Demo MMDI Java app (not a priority at the moment).
* Dylan: Retrieve Polytel bluetooth glucometer readings in native Android code.
* Dylan: Package the native library as a .jar file.
* Alek: human-usable version of Phonegap application to work with A&D weight scale, blood pressure monitor, and BluGlu.
* Alek: Rewrite the first screen of the Demo MMDI app in Java (UI and retrieval of paired devices complete). Assumes Bluetooth is already enabled.