* Wei: Phonegap implementation of library to retreive data from bluetooth A&D weight scale.
* Wei: Phonegap implementation of library to retreive data from bluetooth A&D blood pressure monitor.
* Dylan: Retrieve weight measurements from a Fitbit account.
* Dylan: Retrieve Polytel bluetooth glucometer readings in native Android code.
* Alek: human-usable version of Phonegap application to work with A&D weight scale, blood pressure monitor, and BluGlu.
* Alek: Rewrite the first screen of the Demo MMDI app in Java (UI and retrieval of paired devices complete). Assumes Bluetooth is already enabled.
* Zak: Proof of concept of integrating heart beat monitor with Android.
* Zak: Design of initial user interface
* Zak: Plot data on graph (5 min range)
* Zak: Put the workout app into mercurial.
'''Not yet completed tasks:'''
* Wei: Merge Phonega and Native versions of our library
* Zak: End workout will do the clean up stuff.
MyOscar: Push data to myoscar and pull updates at the end of the day* Dylan: Retrieve blood pressure, pulse and glucose measurements from a Fitbit account.* Dylan: Create a common interface between Withings and Fitbit.* Dylan: Measure how long it takes for data to be uploaded to Withings and Fitbit servers and figure out when exactly this upload happens.* Alek: Design each screen of the Simple Data Uploader App so that they can retrieve data from their respective devices then push it to MyOSCAR ''' (UI design portion finished)''' ** A&D Blood pressure monitor ** A&D Weight scale ** BluGlu ** Polytel * Alek: measure how long it takes to retrieve data from A&D, Polytel, and BluGlu. * Unassigned: evaluate Nexj Connected Wellness API ''' Wishlist:''' * Zak: Withings scale support in HealthFirst * Zak: Fitbit support in HealthFirst * Alek: Add functionality to the buttons of the Demo MMDI Java app (not a priority at the moment).
== Current Contributors ==