From CDOT Wiki
* What is Open Source?
* What is the Mozilla Project?
* The Mozilla developer community
* Using IRC to communicate with other Mozilla developers around the world
* Mozilla Platform and Technology overview
* How to build Mozilla from source code
* Using Revision Control Systems (CVS and SVN)
* Using Mozilla webtools (OpenGROK/LXR, Bonsai, Bugzilla, Pastebin)
* Finding your way around in the Mozilla source tree
* Using important developer tools (make, diff, patch, cl, etc.)
* Using Mozilla’s collaborative documentation tools (wikis, wiki markup)
* Bugs, Bugzilla, Testing, and QA
* Hands-on Firefox Extension Development (XPCOM and XUL)
* XULRunner application deployment