* Dylan: POC native Android code to connect to FitBit servers and retrieve data uploaded by a FitBit device using their API.
* Dylan: POC native Android code to connect to Withings servers and retrieve data uploaded by a Withings weight scale.
* Dylan: POC native Android code to connect to MyOSCAR and retrieve
* Alek: human-usable version of Phonegap application to work with A&D weight scale, blood pressure monitor, and BluGlu.
* Alek: Rewrite the first screen of the Demo MMDI app in Java (UI and retrieval of paired devices complete). Assumes Bluetooth is already enabled.
'''Not yet completed tasks:'''
* Wei: Phonegap implementation of library to retreive data from OneTouch glucometer via Polytel bluetooth dongle.
* Zak: UI Design
* Zak: Zephyr: Integrate with UI and test code to make sure it works.