*Gilbert is unable to compile using the repository.
'''CIO 20133 Release 0.3'''
due Nov 4 23:59
'''1. '''Prototyping Workload-16%''''''</u> * Member: * Task: Create prototypes and empty definitions for all classes * Status: Incomplete
<u>'''2. CLabel Workload-17%'''</u>
* Member: * Task: Code CLabel.h and CLabel.cpp * Status: Incomplete
<u>'''3. CDialog Workload-50%'''</u>
* Member: * Task: Code CDialog.h and CDialog.cpp * Status: Incomplete
<u>'''4. CLineEdit Workload-17%'''</u>
* Member: * Task: Code CLineEdit.h and CLineEdit.cpp * Status: Incomplete
'''CIO 20133 Release 0.2'''
1. Create your teampage using this template. '''COMPLETED BY GILBERT QUACH'''
2. Select one of the team member's console.cpp and console.h '''COMPLETED BY JONATHAN HIVON'''
That team member should branch and clone the repository, add console.cpp and console.h to the files in the repository, compile, run and test the execution. When done this team member should add her/his name, github id and the date and time of the completion (as a comment) to cframe.h and merge the branch back to the master repo and push the changes up to github.
3. All other team members must clone the repository and test the execution of CFrame: '''COMPLETED'''
a) Branch the master for review with a proper name. b) Compile, run and test the execution. c) Add a comment with your, github id and date and time to the top of cframe.h header file. d) Merge the branch back into the master branch. e) Push the changes to github.
== meetings ==