SPO600 SVE2 Lab
- Create a new version of the volume scaling code from the Algorithm Selection Lab but which uses SVE2 instructions. You can choose to use any of these three approaches:
- inline assembler
- Build, debug, and test the code.
- Prove that the code is using SVE2 instructions by analyzing the disassembly of the relevant portion of the binary.
- Blog your results, including:
- Your source code
- The challenges encountered
- Why you chose the approach you used
- Your reflections on performing the lab