Summary: [mozilla.dev.tech.xpcom mozilla.dev.tech.xpcom] - Sept 30- Oct 5, 2006
- Benjamin Smedberg confirmed that this tutorial http://www.iosart.com/firefox/xpcom/ is misleading as it uses the standalone glue (-DXPCOM_GLUE) for components, which is not recommended.
- Developers should use this sample instead: http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/XPCOM_Glue
- A short discussion about the possibilities of loading and unloading xul overlay runtime
- Discusses about the code to read binary data from file
- Discusses about the Make file code used to build xpcom components on Mac OS X successfully
None during this week.