Fedora ARM Meeting 2012 September 11
From CDOT Wiki
CDOT Fedora ARM Team Meeting 2012-09-11
- Build Farm
- ~4 hung builders each morning
- Andrew's script is handling cleanup of builder scratch space
- RPFR Images / ARMv6
- What do we want to do?
- Release RPFR17 final for armv5tel
- Update hacking bits -- wiring pi etc.
- New kernel
- Release Pidora for armv6hl - Alpha for OWF (Oct 9)
- New Koji system shadowing Fedora-ARM - Japan+Felix+Oscar to start (+Efikas?) -
- Plan - Sep 13
- Up - Sep 18
- Do we need additional storage?
- Do we need any other hardware? UPS? Drives? Networking?
- Need hard numbers!
- Benchmarks - Jordan - Sep 18
- Boot time
- Browsing time
- Graphics performance
- 389 Directory Server
- New project assignments
- Raspberry Pi liaison
- Follow forums & wiki
- Keep packages up-to-date
- Deal with bug reports
- Query optimization / index creation on Postgresql db
- Trac & LDAP
- Download your mad BCFG2 skills to Dmitry
- armv6tel Koji Tertiary Architecture
- Need projects!
- Actual performance stats for various storage solutions - iscsi vs aoe vs nfs+loopback vs local usb
- travel & presentations
- Open World Forum & IRILL & FUDCon EMEA - Paris - Oct 9-16
- FSOSS - Oct 25/26
- Linaro Connect & UDS - Copenhagen - Oct 17-Nov 3